It’s time again for flu and cold season, but did you know cold weather is also an exceptionally poor time for people who suffer from allergies? Pollen isn’t at fault this time of year, but instead dry air inside your home can wreak havoc with your allergies.
Gas furnaces, wood pellet stoves and fireplaces can reduce the humidity of the air in our houses. Really low humidity allows dust and pet dander to float around in the air. This low humidity also causes our lips and skin to dry out and sometimes
crack. Lotions or lip balm can benefit your lips and skin, but they don’t do anything to remove the dander and dust that are still floating in the air all throughout your home .
It’s popular for men and women to make use of a humidifier in their homes to counter the drying effects of their furnace or fireplace . A humidifier can assist to keep your home more comfortable and protect skin, lips and also furniture from excessive dryness . Regrettably, the humidifier all alone doesn’t do much to alleviate the issues of common colds , winter flu and your allergies .What you really need is an air purifier or purifier humidifier combination . Air purifiers capture or even obliterate the tiniest allergens in the air like dust and dust mites, smoke and pet dander, even bacteria. To overcome allergies and illness, you’ll want a great air purifier that eliminates the tiniest debris from the atmosphere .
Keep in mind, to combat flu and colds, you still will need to wash your hands often and it is most effective to use a bacterial soap, but you can significantly lessen the threat and fight allergy problems with a great air humidifier purifier.
You can get a great online deal on an air humidifier purifier and free shipping, too.
- Font SizeA A A Mold Allergy Self-Defense
- The Air purifier that actually delivers on all that it claims, with immune boosting health benefits to help kick start your metabolism
- Ten Allergy Tips For Breathing Easy This Fall
- Tips on How to Survive this Allergy Season
- Egg Allergy Symptoms | Allergic To Eggs?
- Red Itchy Bumps On Skin – What Are They?
- Baby Eczema Natural Treatment – Say No To Steroids!
- Sinus Infection Home Remedy | Remedies For Fast Relief