What is Zyflamend? What are the Zyflamend side effects? Zyflamend is the newest pain reliever drug in the market. It is use to sooth inflammatory conditions. What makes this anti-inflammatory drug different from the others is that it is composed of ten natural herbs. Zyflamend is safer to use than any typical medication.
Zyflamend is composed of the following herbs:
• Hu Zhang – has antioxidant properties
• Tumeric – this has curcumin which can help in reducing inflammation
• Green tea extracts – is good in reducing the cox-2enzymes that causes the inflammation. Also works as anti – oxidant.
• Ginger – has anti-inflammatory
• Holy Basil works as detoxifying agent
• Oregano – anti –bacterial
• Chinese Goldthread
• Rosemary – works as digestive aid
• Barberry – boost immune system
• Scutellaria – has anti-cancer
The medical research for Zyflamend was lead by reputable institutions such as Columbia University. As of now, many doctors are recommending this anti – inflammatory drug to their patients. However, due to the newness in the market, Zyflamend has a long way to go in terms of research and studies. As any other medication, Zyflamend have side effects.
Here are some of the common Zyflamend side effects:
Some of the herbs used may cause abdominal discomfort. Some of the known discomfort includes:
• Loss of food appetite
Aside from the common Zyflamend side effects, other known discomforts are:
Due to Zyflamend side effects, pregnant mothers and breastfeeding should not take Zyflamend, as there are no clear studies about the effects to infants. Likewise if you are taking a medication about certain illness, you have to you doctor or healthcare provider if it is safe for you to drink Zyflamend. There are no clear studies on how Zyflamend reacts to certain medications. However, some studies show that Zyflamend can affect the blood thinner medications.
Meanwhile, some people lessen their dosage to cut possible dosage. The recommended dosage of Zyflamend is once or twice a day. Depending on the severity of the ailment, your doctor may prescribe it as once a day especially if they are prescribing it as dietary supplements. Some doctor’s view it as dietary supplements instead of a medicinal tablet.
Zyflamend is a medical breakthrough because it works as Vioxx minus the side effects. It can detoxify the liver and lessen the inflammation, which are associated with arthritis. An herbal pill that works as anti-inflammatory is a better alternative than other drugs with severe side effects. Some also consider it as anti-aging and detoxifying agents and it is use to promote good cardiovascular functions.
However, like any other medication, do not take Zyflamend without your doctor’s approval particularly if you have an existing chronic illness. The doctor will decide if the Zyflamend side effects will outweigh its medicinal benefits. Likewise, Zyflamend is still a new drug; it still needs further studies for its benefits and side effects for long-term use.
- Co q 10 Side Effects: Things you should know
- What are Coenzyme Q10 Side Effects?
- Common Motrin Side Effects
- Common Astaxanthin Side Effects
- Common D-ribose Side Effects
- Cipralex Depression Medication
- Policosanol Side Effects And Benefits
- Is Xanax Useful For Treating Your Anxiety?