Anabolic Steroids are drugs which mimic the effects of the male steroids testosterone and dihydrotestosterone. They increase protein synthesis within cells, which results in the buildup of cellular tissue (anabolism), especially in muscles. Anabolic steroids also have androgenic and civilizing properties, including the development and maintenance of masculine characteristics such as the growth of the vocal cords and body hair.
– Primobolan depot is the only steroid that works well on a low calorie diet. Effective for bulking, but tends to harden and add muscle tone more that builds big muscles.
-Sustanon is an oil-based inject able testosterone blend, and it contains four different testosterone esters. Sustanon is a strong anabolic with pronounced androgenic activity. It is mainly used as a bulking drug, providing good gains in strength and muscle mass
-Stanozozlol is commonly used in body building. Stanozolol is liked by many due to the fact it causes strength increases without excess weight-gain, promotes increases in vascularity
– DecaDurabolin is an inject able steroid with a long and relatively positive history. It has been used as an effective steroid for building muscle mass.
Anabolic-androgenic steroids, or anabolic steroids as they are commonly known, were developed in the 1930s to promote growth of skeletal muscle and to develop male sexual characteristics. The drugs were seen as offering great potential for their protein-building properties, but their use by doctors has, in fact, been quite limited. Anabolic steroid use is more commonly associated with bodybuilders, weightlifters, and other male and female athletes.
Anabolic steroids are used because of their ability to improve performance by increasing muscle mass and decreasing body fat, so their use depends on the type of sport undertaken. It is believed that anabolic steroid use is widespread in competitive bodybuilding. Steroid use in sport is illegal and international athletes are tested to prevent some gaining an unfair advantage. Anabolic steroids are also used, especially by men, to change their body shape towards more muscular physique.
Steroids are used for treating delayed puberty; some types of impotence; wasting of the body due to such conditions as HIV; some types of anemia; osteoporosis (brittle bones in menopausal women) and for itching caused by a liver condition called primary bilary obstruction.
These drugs are synthetically produced to simulate testosterone, the primary male sex hormone. Anabolic steroids are very popular with professional or competitive athletes, weight lifters and body builders and are used to-Improve physical appearance
• Increase muscle mass
• Increase strength and endurance
• Train longer and frequently with unprecedented intensity
• Boost sporting performance
• Faster recuperation
Their medical benefits include their involvement in replacement therapy for men whose testes fails to produce adequate quantities of testosterone (required for sex drive and primary sex characteristics).
They’re also given to HIV-positive individuals and some cancer patients to increase their appetite, maintain muscle mass and enhance their sense of well-being.
Whatever the benefits, steroid usage can lead to grave consequences. They may be taken only when prescribed by a physician to treat a medical condition.
- Common Low Testosterone Symptoms and Treatment
- Are You Ready To Discover Testosterone Supplements?
- Low Testosterone Symptoms In Men – Solutions
- Sex, violence, and hormones
- Testosterone Boosters | Boost Testosterone Levels
- A Look At Testosterone Deficiency
- Common Tribulus Side Effects
- Orchiectomy Procedure Side Effects