(NaturalNews) By popular request, I’ve posted a commentary video that provides background information on the creation of the song as well as some blunt talk about security, freedom, the TSA and the Bill of Rights.
This Don’t Touch My Junk commentary video is available at: http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=F69DEBFAF4C14600166D09DF1B1F6951
It’s nearly one hour long. Here’s what’s in it:
0:00 – 12:00 Details on how the song was created, where the lyrics came from, how the video was put together, why we subtitled the video, my personal productivity habits and more.
13:50 – 55:19 A discussion of security vs. freedom, the Bill of Rights, American history and the founding fathers, the American Revolutionary War, how governments become tyrannical over time, why the government must answer to the People, the first Ten Amendments, quotes from Benjamin Franklin, the real purpose behind the TSA’s security screening and more.
This commentary provides an unusually direct and uncensored discussion of freedom issues that should matter to all Americans.
Watch the video (for free) at NaturalNews.TV:
Stand up for your freedom!
- TSA turns off naked body scanners to avoid opt-out day protests
- Don’t Touch My Junk – Music video exposes obscene TSA pat downs
- TSA assaulting cancer survivors with humiliating pat downs that dislodge medical devices
- Personal health transformation video contest launched at NaturalNews.TV
- Health freedom attorney Jonathan Emord speaks out about Obama health care, the US Constitution, and the Supreme Court
- Don’t Touch my Junk – Here’s why I wrote this song (Health Ranger)
- Senate Bill S 510 Food Safety Modernization Act vote imminent: Would outlaw gardening and saving seeds
- Senate delays S 510 food safety bill vote until Tuesday