This week’s NaturalNews Talk Hour features Dr. Mitch Fleisher, M.D., D.Ht., discussing the topic of “Profound Healing with Homeopathy.” It runs this Thursday evening at 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern, and registration is free. Simply enter your email address in the registration form on the right column of this page. You’ll be emailed the call-in number to listen to this broadcast on Thursday.
The NaturalNews Talk Hour is becoming increasingly popular with NaturalNews readers. Hosted by Jonathan Landsman with participation by the Health Ranger, the show features top-notch guests like Dr. Julian Whitaker, Dr. Bernie Siegel and many other notable experts on healthy living.
Reader feedback about the talk hour has been extremely positive. One listener sent us this testimonial about the show:
As a six year student of Naturopathy and a Mom of three, I can’t get enough information on health. That’s why I LOVE the NaturalNews Talk Hour with Jonathan Landsman! Jonathan is a respectful and caring host and the information he provides is not only informative and educational, but also fantastic reinforcement of all that I learn. He provides wonderful insight on breaking stories and includes exceptional speakers on important health topics, both in and out of the news. It is my passion to help people feel better and Jonathan just makes you smile every week!
– Kimberly T.
The weekly show, which is sponsored by the NaturalNews Moxxor Team, will continue to feature many of the top natural health experts in the world. To receive each week’s unique call-in number, simply register by entering your email address in the form on the right.
This week’s guest: Dr. Mitch Fleisher
Dr. Mitch Fleisher, M.D., D.Ht. – Profound Healing with Homeopathy – Thu. Oct. 15th
Homeopathy recognizes the importance of treating an individual as a whole and avoids the narrow specialization that characterizes much of conventional medicine. Through the use of safe, non-toxic, natural medicines in extremely small doses, homeopathic treatment gently and effectively stimulates the healing process.
Dr. Fleisher is a board-certified family physician specializing in classical Homeopathy, nutritional and botanical medicine, chelation and bio-oxidative therapy with over 20 years experience practicing the gentle art and science of Integrative Medicine. You’ll learn a wealth of information as he presents his most recent findings on the NaturalNews Talk Hour this Thursday.
Tune in to hear how Homeopathy and other natural therapies can help with acute and chronic health problems.
Register now using the email form in the right column, and you will be emailed the call-in number before the show. Don’t miss out — space is limited — register now.
- Don’t Touch My Junk song composer posts commentary on TSA and the Bill of Rights
- Personal health transformation video contest launched at NaturalNews.TV
- Charlotte Gerson to reveal advanced solutions for diabetes, obesity, heart disease and cancer in live webcast event
- Health freedom attorney Jonathan Emord speaks out about Obama health care, the US Constitution, and the Supreme Court
- Group urges NIH to require public disclosure of medical researchers’ industry connections
- US Government seizure of the internet has begun; DHS takes over 76 websites
- Industry bought Congressional votes to pass S. 510 food safety bill
- NaturalNews readers raise $30,000 to fight GMOs through Institute for Responsible Technology