(NaturalNews) NaturalNews.TV is giving away $ 1,800 in cash and wellness product prizes as component of our new “Private Wellness Transformation Video Contest!” The contest is open to everybody, and entering the contest is as straightforward as uploading your video to NaturalNews.TV. The contest ends on February 7 at which point the videos with the most votes from users win the cash (total $ 1,000 in cash) plus the item prizes (see below)!
Basically develop a video about your personal personal health transformation to qualify. This can be a video about how you overcame a health condition (or disease), how you lost weight, how you improved your health in some essential way, or some other comparable accurate story involving natural medicine, nutrition or healing therapies.
The most compelling stories will include particulars on HOW you used natural therapies to overcome disease. You could show your juicing recipes, or which superfoods you take, or what therapies you employed, what your physical exercise plan may possibly be, and so on.
Your video story must be about YOU (not somebody else) and must invoke the use of a natural therapy or self-healing action.
This video contest is sponsored by our good friends from the following businesses, all of which have donated products to be awarded to the top three videos:
• Yoga Body Naturals (http://www.yogabodynaturals.com)
• Health Force Nutritionals (http://www.healthforce.com)
• Purest Colloids (http://www.purestcolloids.com)
Joining NaturalNews.TV is free of charge, and entering your video into the contest is also free of charge. We at present have properly over 10,000 members at this video web site, with new videos on health, wellness and food freedom becoming uploaded every day.
Join the competition right now at www.NaturalNews.TV
See complete contest rules at: http://naturalnews.tv/contestdetails.asp
That’s also the page exactly where you can enter your video if you are already a NaturalNews.TV member.
- Don’t Touch My Junk song composer posts commentary on TSA and the Bill of Rights
- Don’t Touch My Junk – Music video exposes obscene TSA pat downs
- Tobacco firms bypass marketing restrictions with clever web campaigns
- Charlotte Gerson to reveal advanced solutions for diabetes, obesity, heart disease and cancer in live webcast event
- The AIDS HIV story retold: First 10 minutes of House of Numbers documentary released to public
- Why NaturalNews opposes Obama’s health care “reform” plan: a statement of principles
- New animation reveals the truth about statin drugs and their dangerous side effects
- Oil of oregano fights harmful bacteria, cancer