After reviewing the numerous natural products available for people with diabetes, I settled on trying a few. I decided to give each product a 30 day trial, not scientific, I know, but this way if there was one that worked well in a short period of time, I would find it.
By the 5th product (almost six months into my study) was getting pretty disappointed. I saw no improvements in my fasting blood glucose levels, that is… until I tried the Sugar Crush product line. The manufacturer recommended a person with type 2 diabetes use both Sugar Crush and Sugar Crush Daily together for 2-3 months. They promised dramatic results in just 30 days, to say the least, I was skeptical, but I decided to try it.
Why they couldnt make one product of the two I do not know. But I can tell you this. It sure works. Just days after I started using the Sugar Crush products, I saw my fasting blood glucose levels declining. I was really impressed. I went from 150s to 120s in just 30 days and I’ve been using them now for 60 days, down to 105-110s and continue to see improvements. I’ve also lost 18 lbs in the process.
In any case, I was going to give a trial to 4 more products but I’ve settled on Sugar Crush. I was excited to read that the manufacturer, Naturera, recently got their research published by the American Diabetes Association and the American Association of Diabetes Educators.
I wish more people knew about this product. I think the manufacturer isn’t doing a great job promoting it. I’m still trying to figure out how to say their name, naturera??/ anyone know?
If you have type 2 diabetes, I def recommend Sugar Crush. Its not cheap but I guess you get what you pay for.
- Learn How Banaba Leaf Extract Can Promote Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- FDA Approves New Drug Treatment For Type 2 Diabetes
- Two Natural Oils Induce Weight Loss, Lower Body Fat
- What Medicare Beneficiaries Should Know if They Have Diabetes
- No-Calorie Sweetener Erythritol May Aid Weight Loss and Diabetics
- Lack of sleep found to worsen type-2 diabetes
- Learn How Coconut Oil Can Benefit Insulin Resistance and Diabetes
- Intensive Glucose Control Halves Complications Of Type 1 Diabetes