“Psych Yourself Skinny” is a creative, fun and brutally honest look at your FAT self, with a 28-day schedule of meditations, freestyle dance tips, meal ideas, daily “skinny” psych sessions, explicit visual motivators and blunt advice on how to make a big change, real fast.
This book will spark your creative psyche and help you cross over that bridge from your fat self to your skinny self, even if you’re not creative. This book has a five star rating and retails for $14.95 online at Amazon.com. It is also available in many bookstores. Read more testimonials at PsychYourselfSkinny.com .
“Psych Yourself Skinny started out as a weight loss program written for my eyes only,” says Sharon Geisen Hayes, the author, “but then it evolved into a funny littleentertainment book full of laughs that I wanted to share with others who face the same struggle with weight control. It has solid weight loss advice, but it’s also for those who can laugh at themselves and not take ‘the diet thing’ too serious.”
Nationally known for her contemporary figurative “sophisticatedly fun” oil paintings featuring abstract figures with eye- sharing faces, artist/author Hayes also has another humor book in the works for 2009 titled: “Bobbie” based on the actual accounts of a nanny who once hired by Hayes, reveals that she is a psychic. Hayes also discovers her many illnesses and ultimately becomes her caregiver and friend until Bobbie dies. “This story will make for a ‘laugh out loud’ movie,” says Hayes.
- Healthy Recipes For Weight Loss On A Budget
- Transformations Weight Loss – Are They for Real?
- Five Weight Loss Tips From Eat Clean Diet Expert
- Ejaculation Trainer Review – Any Good?
- Involuntary Weight Loss: The One You Don’t Want
- Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss – The Diet
- Use the Benefits of Hypnotherapy to Lose Weight and Keep it Off
- Weight Loss: Is This Goal Holding You Back?